Friday, October 17, 2008

Ready For A Break?

Fall break, that is- Megan's last day of school for 10 days is today! I know what you're thinking- "What on earth are you going to do for 10 days?!?!" Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.

KNP's First International Gig
The ESMGH (Mom's Group) Halloween party is next Tuesday, and I am the official photographer for the event- I am trying to figure out how I am going to get myself, my gear and my daughter 6km from our home without going mad. And also planning alternatives in case it rains. I'm hunting around to see if any of the mom's has a car- that may be the best bet...

Down To Three
With relatives heading into town in just a matter of weeks (wooo!!!!) I am down to 3 unpacked boxes, and 4 unpacked space bags of linens, towels and random clothes. Thank goodness for vacation- Megan is going to be a pro at laundry before it's all over!

We are just beside ourselves with excitement at the thought of seeing family- Megan will be playing, coloring, cooking and then say "Mama? I just miss that old Granddaddy. I can't believe we're going to see him in a few weeks!" I'm so excited I'm in denial that I'm going to have to prep the house for it!

(This is so lame- it's been sitting in the "Edit" list for a week. A week! I will post with a lame explanation.)

No comments: